The Lindis, Lewis & McKenzie fires are part of our Southern Series fires and were named after the Lindis Pass, Lewis Pass, and the McKenzie Basin on New Zealand’s South Island.
They have a large cooking surface and ample wood storage space. It is rugged, robust, reliable, and available in three different sizes: the large McKenzie, slightly smaller sized Lindis and the smallest the Lewis.
All three are clean air approved.
Why Own a WARMINGTON Woodburner:
- MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
- 30 Years industry experience
- Designed for NZ standard building practices & building code
- Designed for NZ & AUS efficiency, emissions & safety clearance regulations
- Individually made to order
- Bespoke & Highly Customisable
- IANZ-approved Test Lab
- An extensive range of models and sizes are available