We value your privacy and it is important to us to protect your personal information.
What personal information do we collect from people who visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to provide us with certain personal information, including your name, email address and/or other details to ensure we can assist with your enquiry, fill out a form or complete your purchase from our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are interested.
- To improve our website in order to assist you.
- To allow us to respond to your customer service needs or enquiry.
- To follow up with you after correspondence.
- To process your purchase from our online shop.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is not kept by our office, and is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Disclosing your personal information.
We will not sell, trade or divulge your personal information to any third party. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conduct our business, or serve our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when the release of such information is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our, or others’ right, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are all a little different, look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled and make your site experience less efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders.
When will we contact you?
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates regarding orders.
- Send you additional information related to our products/services.
- Send you our Newsletter if you have requested and signed up for this service.
CAN-SPAM Act: The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and reiterates tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: email@example.com and we will promptly remove all correspondence.
How do you contact us?
47 Sir William Ave, East Tamaki, Auckland.
PO Box 58-652, Botany, Auckland 2163.
Phone: 09 271 0891