Mt Maunganui, 3116
- SI 900 Open wood fire (burning)
- Studio Stove (Black)
- Nouveau Pizzeria 1100 in the outdoor showroom
Looking for the perfect home heating solutions? You will love our friendly, on-time, stress-free, expert end to end installation and servicing. The largest fire specialist in Bay of Plenty, the Fireman is dedicated year-round to wood stoves, inserts, BBQ grilles, wood burners, cookers, gas fires, outdoor fire centrepieces, and fireplaces.
The Fireman is a stockist of the best suppliers in New Zealand. We have one of the largest ranges of fires in the Bay of Plenty. Our products feature high efficiency with a selection of designs to complement your indoor or outdoor living space. There’s something intimately primal and down-to-earth about fire that can bring out genuine luxury and entertainment to kitchens and any area of your home. We will guide you through the process of selecting the perfect fire for your property, no matter what size, in whichever town.
The Fireman houses a team of qualified fire specialists that are all NZ Home Heating Association certified. Whatever fire you have in mind, we can handle all installation and maintenance services for you– from custom inbuilt fire to freestanding wood burners, and anything in between. We do:
- Installations. Get the most out of your fire with our guaranteed workmanship and quality installation. Aside from our extensive experience involving every type of installation, our fire specialists also have fully equipped vehicles that ensure all installation jobs are professionally completed in the quickest, most efficient way possible.
- Chimney sweeps. Depending on the wood type used and its moisture content, your flue may need cleaning twice a year. But for the best fire performance, the Fireman recommends sweeping at the end of each season. A safety check is also a regular part of our sweeps.
- Fire maintenance. Because no other part of your home works as hard as your fireplace, it is crucial to hire only qualified specialists to keep it operating at its optimal throughout its life. Keep the heart of your home warm for many years to come.
- Fire reports. Buying or selling a house? A fire report can verify if your fire has been installed to meet compliance and is in good working condition.