Warmington gas fires feature a unique built-in down draft diverter system for safer use and cleaner environment. The fires can be installed into an existing chimneys for home renovation, or new homes. Available in both natural gas and LPG, manual or electronic start and a wide range of sizes, facia types and grate styles.
Estimate Heat Output: 5.8 – 10.5kW
Single flue: SG-EG 600-700-780-900-1100-1250-1500mm
Double flue: SG-EG 1250-1500mm
Why Own a WARMINGTON GAS FIRE:
- MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
- 30 Years industry experience
- Designed for NZ standard building practices & building code
- Designed for NZ & Australia efficiency, emissions & safety clearance regulations
- Individually made to order
- Bespoke & highly customisable
- IANZ-approved Test Lab
- Authentic decorative logs, coals or pebbles for a real flame effect
- An extensive range of models and sizes are available
SG Models – Manual Operation only
The fire is turned on and off with a piezo ignition dial at the gas burner, with a choice of high or low flame setting. Similar to a BBQ.
EG Models – Electronic Operation
The fire can be operated by one of the following options: to be selected at the time of purchase:
- Remote Control. This has full modulating flame setting and fan operation.
- Wall Switch On/Off. A single wall switch to turn the fire on and off (flame setting is fixed)
- Wall Switch On/Off and High/Low. A double wall switch turns the fire on and off and sets the flame to high or low.